Industry-based guide: How to use CallPage Meetings in your industry to get more customers
In this article, you’ll find out how you can use the new product to get more customers. Read on also if you want to learn how to properly set up Meetings and what questions you should ask in the form.
If a person has visited your site, there’s a good chance that they’re interested in your service. In this situation, the best thing you can do is add a feature to quickly and conveniently schedule meetings with your team.
A great way to do this is through a contact widget with the option to schedule meetings both virtually and at your company's headquarters. It effectively encourages website visitors to leave their contact information in order to schedule an appointment. And you gain a great channel for generating leads!
If you haven't had time to get acquainted with CallPage Meetings yet, take a look at this short video that will help you better understand our new product.
In the business zone, the sales process is usually long, statistically taking 84 days. What's more, your potential customers rarely make a decision to cooperate with you based only on the information from your website. They usually contact your team to get more details.
With CallPage Meetings, you can invite your prospects to schedule a meeting with your team while they are scrolling through your website.
- Thanks to pop-up invitations, you can encourage more website visitors to book a meeting with your team. The entire process will take place on your site, and the pop-up window will be customized to your branding.
- The entire scheduling process will take less than a minute. And you will not have to call or write back to set up a date!
- CallPage automatically generates a link to a meeting tool, such as Google Meet or Teams.
- Use of qualifying questions to better prepare for meetings and focus on those with the greatest potential. Consider setting up distribution rules to forward the best contacts to your most experienced salesperson.
SaaS Solutions/Business Software
As the number of companies producing SaaS solutions approaches 25,000, the global market has become increasingly competitive. Potential buyers are demanding more and more information before investing in new software.
The most effective way to close deals is by providing a demo of your services, showcasing your offerings, and discussing the details of cooperation with your clients. A one-to-one meeting creates the perfect opportunity to convey the full range of your solutions and provide personalized service, ensuring maximum satisfaction.
By using CallPage Meetings, you can schedule demo meetings more efficiently and convert your website, and visitors, into sales leads effectively.
- Book more business appointments with a pop-up invitation. The entire process of booking the meeting will take place on your site and take up to 1 minute.
- You can also use a direct link to your emails to simplify arranging meetings.
- The system will automatically send a notification and reminders about the meetings to your team and your client.
- The use of scoring rules displays pop-up invitations to individuals with the highest potential for purchase, such as repeat visitors or those browsing the pricing page.
67% of patients prefer to make appointments using an online form, and as many as 40% of appointment bookings are made after the facility's business hours.
As the healthcare industry evolves, offering patients the convenience of online scheduling options has become increasingly important and is now considered a standard practice. Online bookings are an essential complement to telephone contact, particularly in facilities offering private medical or dental services.
CallPage Meetings allows patients to easily book appointments both online and by phone - which are the two most popular methods of booking in healthcare.
- Patients can conveniently schedule consultations 24/7 even after your facility's business hours or when they are unable to make a phone call.
- By Integration of your medical staff’s calendars and use of distribution rules - you can assign specific patients to the appropriate doctor's calendar.
- Your patient will be able to schedule visits using phone or online form, both in one single form, and all appointments or meetings can be viewed on the CallPage panel and calendar.
- You can use scoring rules to display appointment invitations on key pages, such as the service price list or contact page.
CallPage Meetings is an excellent tool for psychological counseling or marriage counseling centers. With the option to conduct therapy in the form of online meetings, CallPage becomes an ideal platform for increasing the number of appointments, offering both phone and online booking methods.
Patients can easily schedule visits online, even outside of business hours, and can choose to have their session in person or via teletherapy.
With the growing demand for online counseling services, having a reliable and user-friendly scheduling tool like CallPage Meetings is essential for counseling centers looking to enhance their services and improve patient satisfaction.
- Your patients can schedule appointments even after your office hours or when they are unable to make a phone call.
- Integrate your specialists' calendars and use distribution rules to assign each specialist or service to the appropriate calendar. You will have all your appointments available in one place.
- The system will automatically notify you and your patients about the arranged appointment.
- Your patients will be able to schedule appointments using phone or online form, both in one single form.
Training and Education Services
If you offer private training services, there may be situations where prospective students have additional questions about your offerings.
While the CallPage contact widget is an invaluable tool that allows ordering a phone call quickly, there are times when a phone call alone is not enough. Some students may want to gather more information or pay a visit to your education center before making a decision.
If you have a customer service department or hold open meetings at your facility, you can offer visitors the option to schedule a longer appointment online or on-site. This solution is especially useful if your courses are relatively expensive or if you offer individual training, such as coaching services or training for companies.
- Using scoring rules, you can prompt visitors to book meetings before they leave your site, increasing the likelihood of converting them into paying customers.
- If you offer coaching services, you can use CallPage Meetings to book sessions with your clients, both in person or online outside of your office hours 24/7.
- The system will automatically notify you and your clients about scheduled appointments, reducing the chance of missed meetings.
Real Estate Agents, Brokers, and Property Developers
Buying real estate is arguably one of the most challenging decisions a person can make. As a result, consumers often compare multiple options and view multiple properties before making a purchase.
This leads to a significant number of appointments for developers' representatives and real estate agents, which can make calendar management challenging. From a customer's perspective finding a free slot can be difficult.
CallPage Meetings can help organize appointment calendars for new developments and real estate agents. Developers can invite potential buyers to view new properties, while brokers can offer meetings at their offices or tours of places that match their buyers’ criteria.
- With scoring rules, you can invite visitors to book a meeting before they leave your site, improving your chances of making a sale.
- Most buyers browse property listings after hours, CallPage allows them to set up a meeting at their convenience easily 24/7.
- You can use also use a direct link in your email correspondence to simplify the process.
- CallPage's system will automatically remind you and your clients about meetings so that fewer are missed.
According to a study by Expedia Group Media Solutions, 74% of leisure travelers and 77% of business travelers research online before booking a trip. Travel agency websites remain the most popular source of information, with 54% of travelers visiting them during their research process.
The travel industry, as a whole, faces challenges in converting potential customers into actual bookings. Among all sectors, online travel websites experience the highest abandonment rate.
CallPage Meetings is the perfect tool to encourage potential clients to arrange meetings in your local office and finalize the purchase. Additionally, thanks to online appointments, you can easily connect with clients who may not be able to visit your agency's office due to distance or other reasons.
- With scoring rules, you can invite visitors to schedule an appointment before they leave your site.
- Meetings effectively encourage more visitors to schedule appointments at your agency's office, increasing the chances of closing a sale.
- Even if the visit does not take place, you will get the contact information of potential customers. This way, you can easily send them future offers.
- The system will automatically remind your team and customers of the appointments, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience.
The automotive industry is constantly evolving, with new car models and emerging technologies hitting the market every year. In the past few years, the automotive industry has faced various challenges related to its supply chain, including disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
After dark times sales of new vehicles in the U.S. are expected to rebound in 2023.
Buying a car is a significant purchasing decision that often requires the guidance and expertise of a consultant. In the post-pandemic era providing an online channel for scheduling a meeting with a car dealer is becoming an excellent method of communication.
CallPage Meetings will encourage site visitors to schedule an appointment at your dealership. You can offer a meeting to learn more about your offerings or test drive a new vehicle.
- You can create a separate calendar for each local office can help you better manage your appointments and distribute incoming contact
- With scoring rules can even prompt a visitor to schedule an appointment before they leave your site, maximizing the chances of converting them into a customer.
- With the majority of car buyers browsing showroom offers outside of regular business hours, offering the option to schedule an appointment online allows them to book a visit 24/7.
- Even if the scheduled appointment doesn't take place, the tool will capture the contact details of the potential customer, allowing you to follow up with them at a later date.
Your potential customers typically reach out to you by phone to discuss the details of the service they require, such as pricing or the estimated completion date. However, some customers may already understand what they need, whether it be scheduling a repeat service, obtaining information from a previous phone conversation, or finding it on your website.
In these cases, customers may want to quickly schedule an appointment for a specific service, such as waste disposal, house cleaning, or gardening. CallPage Meetings provides a solution for this, allowing you to offer customers the ability to order the service easily.
- You will gain more customers as the ones ready to make an appointment will not have to repeat the phone contact process.
- If you have several people handling different services, create separate calendars for each team and add distribution rules. When a customer selects a particular service, CallPage will present them with the calendar of the person responsible for that specific area.
- The system will automatically remind both you and the client about the arranged service.
Do you have any questions?
Set up an appointment with our Sales Team to help you set up CallPage Meetings for your business.