Choosing the Right CallPage Plan: Pro vs. Essentials
Are you wondering which CallPage plan to choose and how many limits you need? Check out our short guide on the new pricing list - see the key features in both plans and find out how to purchase a CallPage plan.
First, let's understand the differences between the Essentials and Pro plans.
The Essentials Plan is designed for small organizations. It offers all the necessary features, basic customization, and controlling options. The most popular capabilities are:
- Automatic callbacks in 28 seconds
- Scheduling calls for later and after-hours mode
- Send a message option
- Basic popup customization (caption and logo)
- 3 basic scoring rules
- Call distribution methods selection and consultants availability calendar
- Automatic redialing of missed calls
- Meetings feature with full editing capabilities
- Email notifications
- Security settings
The Pro Plan provides full access to all CallPage features and is designed for medium to large companies. In addition to all the features from Essentials, it also includes:
- Full customization of the CallPage widget look (position, tooltip editing, popup background, CSS customization)
- Custom fields for collecting additional caller information (e.g., email address)
- Automatic personalized SMS to customers
- Caller ID
- Outbound calls from the CallPage panel
- Automatic call recording
- Departments and extended call routing
- All scoring rules (24 types available)
- Unlimited integrations
- Integration with buttons or forms on the website
- Integration with Facebook Leads Ads
- CRM capabilities: note, tag creation, filtering
- Advanced reports and analytics
- Access to the CallPage Virtual PBX with features like call queuing, IVR messages, and call tracking (additionally paid)
Both the Essentials and Pro plans provide a limit of available calls and teammates. The Essentials Plan comes with up to 50 successful calls, one consultant, and one user (which means you can connect a widget with up to two phone numbers). The Pro Plan offers up to 100 successful calls, two consultants, and two users (4 connections in total).
What's more, the Pro plan allows you to install the CallPage widget on two different domains, while only 1 domain is available in the Essentials plan.
Choosing the Right Plan:
The choice of plan should be aligned with the specific needs of your business. If you have a small team, website traffic below 3K users per month, and require a straightforward lead-capturing tool, the Essentials Plan might be enough for you.
However, if your sales team is larger (more than 3 people), you wish to route calls to various departments, aim to enhance both website conversion and sales team results, or you have substantial website traffic, the Pro Plan might be more suitable.
Guide to Purchasing a CallPage Subscription:
Follow these quick steps to configure your CallPage subscription:
- Go to the Billing Tab in the CallPage Panel.
- Click "Change Plan."
- Choose either the Essentials or Pro Plan.
- Adjust the number of calls if the standard limit is too small.
- On the next screen change the limits of users, consultants, and domains, or click “Continue with the current limits” if you don’t want to change them.
- Select monthly subscription or annual (20% discount) and provide company details.
- Proceed to the payment screen, enter your card details, and make the payment.
Remember that you can modify your CallPage limits at any point during your subscription. If you're unsure about the required limits, we suggest sticking to the standard ones and adjusting them later.