SALESmanago was founded in 2011. The company provides easy-to-use solutions that redefine the way traditional marketing tools are used. In each element of the platform the company strives to go beyond the framework and standard expectations related to e-mail marketing, dynamic content for the website, social media marketing, using advertising networks and mobile marketing. SALESmanago’s advantage in these elements is achieved through its globally unique use of real-time, constantly flowing behavioral and transactional data about customers.
- Industry: SaaS, Marketing Technology
- Company size: 200 employees in New York, London, Krakow, Warsaw and Bucharest
- Key clients: Amrest, Orange, WWF, Yves Rocher, Timberland, Aviva, ToysR US, Praktiker
- Challenge: Generate additional leads and eliminate contact from customers looking for technical support from the sales department
Why did SalesManago decide to implement CallPage:
SalesManago was struggling to increase conversion rates on their website and landing pages. In addition, the problem was that the sales department was receiving contacts who were already customers and needed technical support or detailed product information. SalesManago was looking for a solution to generate additional sales calls and eliminate untargeted contacts. This solution turned out to be CallPage. The native integration of the SalesManago system and the CallPage tool also proved to be an advantage.
Because SalesManago deals with customers from all over the world, being able to use the CallPage widget in different languages was extremely important. The widget automatically converts time zones based on the customer location and the rep who is handling the call. This allows the company to stay organized when contacting potential clients. In addition to the standard features, the company also benefits from the ability to select a department when the customer is initiating contact, which saves time for both customers and SalesManago employees. CallPage was also integrated with SalesManago, so that every contact from the widget was forwarded immediately to the CRM, making it easier for the sales department, which did not have to use several systems simultaneously.
- 4,5 hours – the time elapsed from the installation of CallPage to the first call from a customer
- 450 leads – average monthly number of calls generated by CallPage
- 2016 – date of implementation of CallPage
- 2 hours – the time it took to implement CallPage
- 5 salespeople – handle leads generated by CallPage