Humans have a pack mentality. We’re easily influenced by the thoughts and opinions of the people around us. This was confirmed by Friedrich Nietzsche, a German philosopher who coined the concept of “Herd Morality.” It’s the idea that humans set aside their own view in favor of the group’s instincts.
Let's stay in touch!
- How To Convince The Client To Buy? 7 Proven Psychological Tricks
- 10 Phone Selling Techniques That Work. Grow Your Sales Right Now!
- 12 Ways To Increase The Number of Calls from Potential Customers
- 9 Cold Calling Statistics That Will Amaze You In A Heartbeat
- Decrease Lead Response Time and Boost Sales in 5 Steps