Turn website visitors into sales calls, instantly
The #1 Callback Automation for your website that helps you connect with buyers faster. Use CallPage and provide immediate free phone callback to your leads in 28 seconds.Learn more
6 Killer Ideas For Growing Your E-commerce Business In 2019
Ok, growing your e-commerce business is definitely NOT a walk in the park.
Bearing in mind the huge competition it’s not easy to stand out from the crowd and attract customers with your products.
Sometimes you can move the Earth and nothing will happen afterwards, but following our advice in these 6 simple steps, you and your e-commerce business can do better – and you can boost your sales.
6 E-commerce Growth Hacking Ideas
- Provide relevant offers.
- Think about your social media presence.
- Install some helpful widgets.
- Consider Opt-In Pop-Up Offers to stay with your brand.
- Flaunt Customer Reviews and Build Trust.
- Think outside the box.
1. Provide relevant offers
There is nothing more off-putting than seeing offers that don’t refer to your interests or shopping preferences.
Honestly, if you offer things connected to pregnancy to someone who is not into this topic at all, you’re pretty likely to lose a potential customer – or even a loyal one if the situation keeps repeating.
Spend some time and effort on preparing well-thought-out offers that suit each customer.
2. Think about your social media presence
Your e-commerce business won’t sell itself – you need to take care of its promotion.
Here comes social media with the possibility of advertising and reaching your target group.
Judge what Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn have to offer as for promotion types and choose according to your goals. Launch, and then don’t forget to optimize. Also, strive build a community around your e-commerce platform.
3. Install some helpful widgets
People love them or hate them, that’s right.
They can be really disturbing and customers may find them so annoying that they would leave a website.
However, what if you offer them useful solutions in the form of widget?
One of them could be CallPage.
We help to engage your website visitors and help to provide an immediate response from your company’s reps.
Thanks to such an innovative solution, your business can generate up to 125% more leads.
How does it sound?
4. Consider Opt-In Pop-Up Offers to stay with your brand
Are pop-ups that wrong?
We are not so sure about it.
Although they can drive your customers crazy, they can also increase conversion rate or help you build your mailing lists.
The latest stats show that they can increase your conversion by a few hundred percent – why not try it out on your website?
Opt-in Pop up offers could make customers connect to your brand instead of leaving your website.
Offer them an e-book, checklist or another special offer – testing is fun!
5. Flaunt Customer Reviews and Build Trust
We live in a world where recommendation is the key to success.
Encourage your customers to leave feedback on your website directly or via an email survey and don’t hesitate to show off the latest and greatest reviews in a dedicated page and in future communications.
There are still many online shops that sell great things or offer solid services but they don’t maintain any communication with customers after a purchase.
They miss the opportunity to get feedback or opinions that could be helpful for your future customers and improvement of your products as well!
Think about introducing some star ratings on your website, testimonials if your business is about services, or reviews.
You can also do it on your social media profiles, making them even more trustworthy.
6. Think outside the box
E-commerce trends are changing all the time, but there are still many solutions that can work for your brand or haven’t been tested yet.
Here are just a few examples and e-commerce business ideas you can use for your business to make it roar!
- affiliate marketing: implementing it may require some time, effort and preparation, but it can work wonders for your business, especially if your affiliates are people and websites gathering your target group.
- partnerships: getting into advanced collaborations or selling products from particular brands can gain you free advertising, if they are willing to share with their audiences the fact they cooperate with your business
- expanding your target groups: you can never say that the search for a perfect target group is finished. There are many factors that could make you think twice! Some products and services may be offered in a different way of communication to a different group of people and deliver even better results than your current strategy.
- special limited offers: do you know the term FOMO? Fear of Missing Out applies also to e-commerce. Give your customers a special offer that has a deadline – and thanks to mailing, social media or widgets on your website you can keep reminding them. Craziness overload!
- grow your mailing list: although there are many people who don’t believe in the power of mailing, you shouldn’t listen to them. In e-commerce, the open rate is really high, so you should take care of the quality (over quantity) of your mailing database and prepare a strategy of sending newsletters and offers to selected and segmented groups.
The proof is in the pudding – and it may be a really sweet one for you – if you get to test these solutions.
There is still a lot of potential in e-commerce businesses, and they can still make the most of how they communicate, what they offer and how they sell.
Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe. Digital Marketer. Speaker, Author, AI passionate. Co-founder at CallPage – Callback Automation and co-founder at Certifier – Online Certificate Creator. Areas of expertise: product design, marketing technology, and B2B sales.
How to increase your website conversion rate with a click-to-call widget?