Turn website visitors into sales calls, instantly
The #1 Callback Automation for your website that helps you connect with buyers faster. Use CallPage and provide immediate free phone callback to your leads in 28 seconds.Learn more
12 Ways To Increase The Number of Calls from Potential Customers
In some companies, the number of incoming calls from potential customers translates proportionately into the number of acquired customers and revenues generated by the company.
Here at CallPage, we reflect on the question of how to get more potential customers by phone every day.
Therefore, we decided to share a few of our tried and tested tips on how to get more calls to your business.
12 Hacks to Increase the Number of Calls from Potential Customers
- Add a phone number on your website in a prominent place.
- Make the phone number on the website hyperlinked.
- Add Company’s phone number on Facebook profile.
- Add your business to Google Maps and Google Business.
- Use your phone number in the Google AdWords campaign.
- Collect phone numbers from potential customers after working hours.
- Place phone number as an alternative next to contact form.
- Add a phone number on a banner in retargeting.
- Replace Bounce Rate into telephone leads through Exit Pop-ups.
- Add a phone number in the footer of emails sent by employees of your company.
- Use strong or tempting Call-to-Action, to encourage people to contact.
- Add a phone number on the website and ‘thank you’ page after conversion.
This article was updated in June 2020.
1. Add a phone number on your website in a prominent place.
It’s essential that visitors on the website can easily find a contact phone number. This small but essential tweak will help you increase the number of calls from potential customers.
2. Make the phone number on the website hyperlinked.
This is a vital element, especially if a potential customer visits your website using their mobile phone. How to get calls any other way than by making it simpler to reach out to your reps over the phone?
3. Add Company’s phone number on Facebook profile.
You will definitely get more phone calls and get more contact number from people interested in your offering if you place a phone number to your company in ads displayed in the Facebook advertising network.
4. Add your business to Google Maps and Google Business.
How to get people to call your business? Add your business to Google Maps and don’t forget to include your phone number It is important, especially for local business, but also crucial for any company that wants to get more phone call from customers.
ALSO READ:10 Phone Selling Techniques That Work
5. Use your phone number in the Google Ads campaign.
Thanks to Google Ads opportunities, you can help potential clients to be able to call your company through an ad displayed above the organic search results. It’s one of the easiest ways on how to get customers to call you – include a phone number of your organization in any Google ad you run.
6. Collect phone numbers from potential customers after working hours.
It is not a secret that most people are looking for something on the Internet in the evenings, when companies are already closed and do not receive calls.
How to get more calls to your business and collect hot leads even after business hours?
CallPage is an excellent solution to this challenge. Our tool enables you to collect phone numbers of potential customers visiting your website by offering them contact in the next working day. Place a CallPage widget and you will see the increasing number of calls coming to different departments of your organization.
7. Place phone number as an alternative next to contact form.
Many users still prefer filling out contact forms as a way to reach out to a company. However, if you are wondering how to increase number of customers, solution tip is a pretty important one to implement – you will get more phone calls from potential buyers and get more contact number if you place a contact no. next to contact form on your website.
8. Add a phone number on a banner in retargeting ads.
If a potential client has already visited your website and is familiar with your offering, they are more likely to try to get in touch with your company. How to get customers to call you?
A banner with a contact number and Call-to-Action may help.
MAY BE INTERESTING FOR YOU: CallPage Facebook Lead Ads integration – Capitalize on the Power of Call Back and Advertising
9. Turn Bounce Rate into telephone leads through Exit Pop-ups.
Exit Popups allow showing messages to customers in the window if they intend to leave the page.
Customers who use CallPage trigger a popup message displayed to clients when they are just about to leave the page. It then enables businesses using our widget to get more phone calls from potential customers and get more contact number
10. Add a phone number in the footer of emails sent by employees of your company.
Let’s say you run a software development company. If you are looking for ways on how to get more calls to your business, there’s another thing you should do.
Include as many contact details as possible in your email footer like a phone number to your customer service and sales teams. You can also use a QR Code Generator to create branded QR Codes that allow users to scan the QR Code and automatically call you.
11. Use strong or powerful Call-to-Action to get more phone calls.
If you are still wondering how to increase number of customers, follow our example. We did it this way at CallPage – when the user enters the sub price list, we display a following message:
12. How to get calls? Add a phone number on the website and ‘thank you’ page after conversion.
If a user subscribed to your newsletter, downloaded an e-book, or completed a form on a landing page, there’s a chance that they are interested in getting in touch with your company. Make it easier for them – place a phone call on each piece of content or landing page that is displayed to a user after they take a certain action.
It will increase the number of calls you receive.
I would like to emphasize that if you and your company looks for innovative ways on how to get customers to call you to increase the number of incoming calls and leads, should keep the potential client’s first impression in mind.
Don’t bother your potential clients with long on hold time or by the need to call several times, because no one answers. Implement these 12 tips on how to get more calls to your business and start closing them deals!
Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe. Digital Marketer. Co-founder at CallPage – Callback Automation for website) and co-founder at Certifier – Online Certificate Creator.
5 great on-page lead generation tools you should test in 2022
How to increase your website conversion rate with a click-to-call widget?